Impress Recruitment Services
We’re looking for ambitious physiotherapists from Ukraine & Czech Republic to fulfill a position in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
The basic purpose of this role:
Responsible for providing safe, effective, evidence-based and comprehensive physiotherapy services.
Key responsibilities of this role:
Managerial, technical, quality & safety, education (To be discussed in an interview should you be chosen)
The responsibilities stated above must not be considered to be exclusive of any duties which are not specifically stated. This employee will be expected to accept any other duties which are consistent with his/ her qualifications, experience and ability when requested to do so by his/ her superior.
- BSc in Physiotherapy
- Graduate from an accredited Diploma course in Physiotherapy, (NLT 3 years syllabus)
- Current National License or membership in a recognized international agency
- MSc or relevant postgraduate degree/diploma
- NLT 2 years as a Physiotherapist in a large hospital in relevant experience with patients with same diagnosis seen in acute care hospital or rehab facilities
- Wide background is preferred (i.e ICU, acute medical/surgical) with 1 year of demonstrated leadership
Ability to walk moderate distances, sit and stand for prolonged periods of time.
Ability to physically bear difficult working conditions. Must observe contact precautions, working hours significantly beyond regular schedule: Overtime and on-call as needed by the department.
Salary: Up to 920000 Ukrainian Hryvnia TAX-FREE (1 208 720 Czech Koruna TAX-FREE)
- Housing entitlement
- Or housing cash
- Annual leave
- End of service
- Medical aid
- Air ticket
Email CV to